top of page


Not one, not two, there are over sixty immigration pathways in Canada. Let us guide you choose the best one for you.

We understand how difficult it can be to move your entire life to a new country, which is why we want to make your immigration process as easy and convenient as possible. 


We have been helping people to live the Canadian dream for years. We are experienced and well-versed in the immigration process and will do everything we can to make your transition as seamless and straightforward as possible. We are a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). We are therefore authorized to represent you as a licensed immigration consultant. You can rest assured that your application is being handled by a thoroughly professional, transparent and accredited Canadian company. 


We are committed to helping you achieve your dream of living in Canada and provide you with professional, regulated and efficient service.


ICCRC Registered

We are a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultant of the Canada Regulatory Council, which can give you peace of mind that we are a reputable company operating under the law.

Authorize Representation

We are authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to represent you in your Canadian immigration application, which means we can act on your behalf in all dealings with CIC.


Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant knows all of the ins and outs of the Canadian immigration process. We will save you valuable time by completing your application on your behalf. You can expect shorter processing times as no delays will be caused by missing or incorrect documents or information.

A Turnkey Solution

From selection to integration, our team takes care of everything to simplify your life.



Find out if you qualify

We have a quick assessment to get you going.


Pick the best program for you.

This is where we could help you make the right choice.


Write your required language test

See what we can do for you.


Gather your supporting documents


Review and submit your application

We can help you with the final review of your file.


Wait for your visa to be issued.


Take Our Free Assessment

Complete our free assessment here to have our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant evaluate whether you would be eligible to immigrate to Canada at this time.

Book A Full Consultation

To review your eligibility and all of your available Canadian immigration options directly with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, book a full consultation right now.


"My Canadian immigration journey was fairly easy thanks to In Time Immigration and Recruitment Services. I am now a professional biologist and on my way to get my Canadian citizenship. Every step I take towards my immigration journey, In Time is always a big part of it."

Shinsie Loen Tiempo


  • What kind of service do you provide?
    The Labour Market Impact Assessment Work Permit Extension on the Work Permit Permanent Residence Status in Canada Relocation Assistance (S.I.N., Banking, temporary accommodation, Health Care and ESL, etc.)
  • What positions do you recruit for?
    We provide placement services primarily in the Construction, Trucking, Welding, Manufacturing, and Service Industries. Our primary focus is to assist your organization by matching you with the right employees based on your specific needs. We do this while building partnerships based on mutual respect, trust, and professionalism.
  • What countries do you recruit from?
    We recruit from any country worldwide but specialize in select countries due to the availability of high and low skilled workers and the success rate of the immigration process per country. We specialize in recruiting from the Philippines, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Macao and Singapore.
  • What is the difference between low-skill and high-skill workers?
    The National Occupational Classification or NOC defines the difference between low and high skilled workers for short. The National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the nationally accepted reference on occupations in Canada. Each occupation has a designated NOC code based on the skill requirements required to perform the job. High-skilled workers are designated under skill levels 0, A, or B of the National Occupational Classification Matrix. Low-skilled positions are designated as skill levels C and D of the matrix. For further information, please refer to the matrix here.
  • Can a foreign worker work for someone else?
    Foreign workers who immigrate to Canada on a temporary work visa cannot work for any other employer unless authorized to do so. To obtain authorization to work for another employer is a painstaking process. In most cases, an employee will not try to switch employers as long as they are treated fairly and the employment contract terms are met.
  • What are my obligations as an employer?
    As an employer, you are obligated to treat foreign workers the same as treating Canadian workers. A contract between the foreign worker and the potential employer is signed before the foreign worker is granted their work permit. This contract outlines the obligations made between the employer and the employee. If the foreign worker does not meet the criteria set forth by the employer for their employees, the employer is under no obligation to keep them and can terminate their contract.
  • How long does the process take?
    The length of the process depends on the position the company is recruiting for and the country they wish to recruit from. The shortest time frame to have a foreign worker in Canada is approximately one month. The waiting times to acquire a foreign worker from beginning to end range from approximately 3-7 months.
  • How much do I have to pay for wages?
    Service Canada requirements dictate that you must pay the "Median Wage." As the Median Wage changes regularly and varies by occupation and is further determined by geographical location, we ask that you please get in touch with us for the current salary in your area for a specific occupation.
  • Do I have to deduct CPP, EI and employment tax from the foreign worker?"
    Employers are responsible for deducting the same taxes as they would from their Canadian employees.
  • Do I have to provide accommodation to the foreign worker?
    We can assist your company in finding accommodation for your foreign employees for a small fee, or you can choose to help the workers secure their accommodations. The employer must ensure that the employee's accommodations are no greater than 33% of the employee's gross wage for low-skilled workers. Temporary foreign workers usually choose to share accommodations to lower the cost of living.
  • How much do your services cost?
    Our company has several packages available to suit your needs.
  • Do I need to sign a contract?
    You will be required to sign a contract for either a one or two-year period. However, if for some reason you no longer need the worker, you may terminate the contract provided that it is done in accordance with the provincial labour laws in your province.
  • How long can I employ a Foreign Worker?
    There are currently no restrictions on the length of employment. As long as both the employer and the employee meet the Temporary Foreign Worker Program requirements, they may renew indefinitely.
  • Aside from wages, are there other costs associated with getting a Foreign Worker?"
    If you are hiring a lower-skill worker, you will be responsible for purchasing a return flight for the worker as an employer. If you are hiring a skilled worker, you are not required to pay the flight costs.
  • Can I hire a part-time Temporary Foreign worker?
    All positions must be full-time. However, the number of hours that qualify as full-time varies significantly from province to province. It can be as little as 30 hours per week, depending on which province the Foreign Worker is employed in. There are some exceptions, such as a Temporary Foreign Worker holding an open work permit or a study permit.
bottom of page