top of page


Let us help you come to Canada thru the federal skilled worker program - express  entry. Book a consultation today.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program is one of Canada's most popular immigration streams. This program allows individuals worldwide to apply for Canadian permanent residency based on various factors, including age, education, work experience, English or French language skills. The Federal Skilled Worker Program does not require a job offer to be eligible, nor does it require any Canadian work experience, making it the easiest Canadian immigration option for prospective immigrants from around the world.


Any application under the Federal Skilled Worker Program now goes through the Express Entry system. You need to prove that you have at least one year of full-time paid work experience in a skilled occupation. These now have over 8,000 different occupations. These include all management positions, occupations usually requiring university education and professions that typically require a college education, specialized training or apprenticeship training. Applications for permanent residency submitted for this program are typically processed within six months as submitted through the Express Entry system.


Gold Package

  • Assessment and consultation.

  • Online IELTS Training Videos.

  • Educational credential assessment submission.

  • Express entry profile submission.

  • Permanent resident application submission.

  • Airport pick up, social insurance number, health care number, bank account, and telephone hook up.

  • Living accommodations, transportation introduction, resources in your new community and grocery shopping.

Silver Package

  • Assessment and consultation.

  • Online IELTS Training Videos.

  • Educational credential assessment submission.

  • Express entry profile submission.

  • Permanent resident application submission.

Bronze Package

  • Assessment and consultation.

  • Express entry profile submission.

  • Permanent resident application submission.


In order to qualify to apply to the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you need to meet all of the following criteria:


You have at least one year of continuous full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), paid work experience within the last ten years in an 0, A or B occupation.


You can achieve a minimum score of a CLB or NCLC 7 in all sections of an approved language test.


You have completed a High School Canadian Diploma equivalent or higher.


You can earn a minimum of 67 points based on the Federal Skilled Worker Points System.


You have the required amount of settlement funds for your family size.


You are not inadmissible to Canada.


The simplified process of applying to immigrate to Canada as a Federal Skilled Trades Worker is outlined below. After living in Canada for three years within five years as a Permanent Resident, you may qualify to apply for Canadian Citizenship. If your application is approved, you are then granted Permanent Resident status in Canada.


Step One

Find out if you qualify.


Step Two

Write an approved language test.


Step Three

Have your education assessed by a designated organization.


Step Four

Create your Express Entry profile.


Step Five

Wait to receive an “Invitation to Apply”.


Step Six

Increase your Comprehensive Ranking System score, if required.


Step Seven

Receive an “Invitation to Apply”.


Step Eight

Submit your application for permanent residency within 60 days.


Step Nine

Wait for your application to be assessed and approved within an average of six months.


Step Ten

Obtain your immigrant visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residency document (COPR) and immigrate to Canada!


Take Our Free Assessment

Complete our free assessment here to have our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant evaluate whether you would be eligible to immigrate to Canada at this time.

Book A Full Consultation

To review your eligibility and all of your available Canadian immigration options directly with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, book a full consultation right now.


Express Entry

The Express Entry system is a file management system used by Immigration, Refugees and

Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for

certain immigration application.

Federal Skilled Trades

The first, and most popular option for those looking to immigrate to Canada is the Federal Skilled Worker program which uses the Express Entry System.

Provincial Nominee

For those individuals who may

need additional points for the Express Entry System, Provincial Nominations can add 600 points to their score.

Canadian Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class is for those who have previously worked in Canada, on a valid work permit, in a skilled occupation for one year or longer on a full-time role.


  • What kind of service do you provide?
    The Labour Market Impact Assessment Work Permit Extension on the Work Permit Permanent Residence Status in Canada Relocation Assistance (S.I.N., Banking, temporary accommodation, Health Care and ESL, etc.)
  • What positions do you recruit for?
    We provide placement services primarily in the Construction, Trucking, Welding, Manufacturing, and Service Industries. Our primary focus is to assist your organization by matching you with the right employees based on your specific needs. We do this while building partnerships based on mutual respect, trust, and professionalism.
  • What countries do you recruit from?
    We recruit from any country worldwide but specialize in select countries due to the availability of high and low skilled workers and the success rate of the immigration process per country. We specialize in recruiting from the Philippines, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Macao and Singapore.
  • What is the difference between low-skill and high-skill workers?
    The National Occupational Classification or NOC defines the difference between low and high skilled workers for short. The National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the nationally accepted reference on occupations in Canada. Each occupation has a designated NOC code based on the skill requirements required to perform the job. High-skilled workers are designated under skill levels 0, A, or B of the National Occupational Classification Matrix. Low-skilled positions are designated as skill levels C and D of the matrix. For further information, please refer to the matrix here.
  • Can a foreign worker work for someone else?
    Foreign workers who immigrate to Canada on a temporary work visa cannot work for any other employer unless authorized to do so. To obtain authorization to work for another employer is a painstaking process. In most cases, an employee will not try to switch employers as long as they are treated fairly and the employment contract terms are met.
  • What are my obligations as an employer?
    As an employer, you are obligated to treat foreign workers the same as treating Canadian workers. A contract between the foreign worker and the potential employer is signed before the foreign worker is granted their work permit. This contract outlines the obligations made between the employer and the employee. If the foreign worker does not meet the criteria set forth by the employer for their employees, the employer is under no obligation to keep them and can terminate their contract.
  • How long does the process take?
    The length of the process depends on the position the company is recruiting for and the country they wish to recruit from. The shortest time frame to have a foreign worker in Canada is approximately one month. The waiting times to acquire a foreign worker from beginning to end range from approximately 3-7 months.
  • How much do I have to pay for wages?
    Service Canada requirements dictate that you must pay the "Median Wage." As the Median Wage changes regularly and varies by occupation and is further determined by geographical location, we ask that you please get in touch with us for the current salary in your area for a specific occupation.
  • Do I have to deduct CPP, EI and employment tax from the foreign worker?"
    Employers are responsible for deducting the same taxes as they would from their Canadian employees.
  • Do I have to provide accommodation to the foreign worker?
    We can assist your company in finding accommodation for your foreign employees for a small fee, or you can choose to help the workers secure their accommodations. The employer must ensure that the employee's accommodations are no greater than 33% of the employee's gross wage for low-skilled workers. Temporary foreign workers usually choose to share accommodations to lower the cost of living.
  • How much do your services cost?
    Our company has several packages available to suit your needs.
  • Do I need to sign a contract?
    You will be required to sign a contract for either a one or two-year period. However, if for some reason you no longer need the worker, you may terminate the contract provided that it is done in accordance with the provincial labour laws in your province.
  • How long can I employ a Foreign Worker?
    There are currently no restrictions on the length of employment. As long as both the employer and the employee meet the Temporary Foreign Worker Program requirements, they may renew indefinitely.
  • Aside from wages, are there other costs associated with getting a Foreign Worker?"
    If you are hiring a lower-skill worker, you will be responsible for purchasing a return flight for the worker as an employer. If you are hiring a skilled worker, you are not required to pay the flight costs.
  • Can I hire a part-time Temporary Foreign worker?
    All positions must be full-time. However, the number of hours that qualify as full-time varies significantly from province to province. It can be as little as 30 hours per week, depending on which province the Foreign Worker is employed in. There are some exceptions, such as a Temporary Foreign Worker holding an open work permit or a study permit.
bottom of page