top of page


Found your caregiver?

We will take care of the rest.

  • Registering you as an employer.

  • Paying your caregiver or nanny via direct deposit.

  • Producing pay stubs and receipts each pay period.

  • All payments, calculations and taxes are done for you and always on time.

Sign Up For Payroll

We ensure that your caregiver gets paid on time, every time. Our payroll and tax service saves you from the headaches of maintaining accurate payroll, filing taxes and ensuring that all payments are made on time. With our expert advice and flexible schedule, you can keep your household running smoothly. 


We handle everything to do with your household's payroll. We get you set up as an employer with the CRA if necessary at no extra cost and even make remittances on your behalf. We perform all required calculations and pay your caregiver through direct deposit. If it is payroll-related, we've got you covered. Our business is your family - that is why we take a personal approach to every aspect of your finances.


Total Payroll Management

We take care of everything, and we mean everything, to do with your caregiver's payroll.

Experts In Payroll

With decades of experience, your payroll will be calculated and filed accurately, and on time, your remittances will always be paid on schedule.

Peace Of Mind

Enjoy peace of mind knowing your household is in expert hands.


Simple Pricing

$49.99 per month

  • CRA registration

  • Direct deposit

  • Electronic pay statement every pay period

  • Calculation of taxable benefit if room and board

  • Direct remittance of all source deduction to the CRA

  • Precise tabulation of net and gross pay, taxes, CPP and E.I. amounts.

  • Record of employment.

  • Professionally produced and filed caregiver T4 documents

Optional WCB or WSIB: Let us handle WCB or WSIB registration and remittance for an additional $9.99 per month.

Need Help With Just One Task?

  • Preparing T4 documents  I  $74.99

  • Preparing and electronically filing T4 documents  I  $99.99

  • Preparing and electronically filing record of employment  I  $74.99

  • CRA business number registration  I  $49.99

  • Preparing and electronically filing T4 documents and record of employment I  $149.99


  • What kind of service do you provide?
    The Labour Market Impact Assessment Work Permit Extension on the Work Permit Permanent Residence Status in Canada Relocation Assistance (S.I.N., Banking, temporary accommodation, Health Care and ESL, etc.)
  • What positions do you recruit for?
    We provide placement services primarily in the Construction, Trucking, Welding, Manufacturing, and Service Industries. Our primary focus is to assist your organization by matching you with the right employees based on your specific needs. We do this while building partnerships based on mutual respect, trust, and professionalism.
  • What countries do you recruit from?
    We recruit from any country worldwide but specialize in select countries due to the availability of high and low skilled workers and the success rate of the immigration process per country. We specialize in recruiting from the Philippines, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Macao and Singapore.
  • What is the difference between low-skill and high-skill workers?
    The National Occupational Classification or NOC defines the difference between low and high skilled workers for short. The National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the nationally accepted reference on occupations in Canada. Each occupation has a designated NOC code based on the skill requirements required to perform the job. High-skilled workers are designated under skill levels 0, A, or B of the National Occupational Classification Matrix. Low-skilled positions are designated as skill levels C and D of the matrix. For further information, please refer to the matrix here.
  • Can a foreign worker work for someone else?
    Foreign workers who immigrate to Canada on a temporary work visa cannot work for any other employer unless authorized to do so. To obtain authorization to work for another employer is a painstaking process. In most cases, an employee will not try to switch employers as long as they are treated fairly and the employment contract terms are met.
  • What are my obligations as an employer?
    As an employer, you are obligated to treat foreign workers the same as treating Canadian workers. A contract between the foreign worker and the potential employer is signed before the foreign worker is granted their work permit. This contract outlines the obligations made between the employer and the employee. If the foreign worker does not meet the criteria set forth by the employer for their employees, the employer is under no obligation to keep them and can terminate their contract.
  • How long does the process take?
    The length of the process depends on the position the company is recruiting for and the country they wish to recruit from. The shortest time frame to have a foreign worker in Canada is approximately one month. The waiting times to acquire a foreign worker from beginning to end range from approximately 3-7 months.
  • How much do I have to pay for wages?
    Service Canada requirements dictate that you must pay the "Median Wage." As the Median Wage changes regularly and varies by occupation and is further determined by geographical location, we ask that you please get in touch with us for the current salary in your area for a specific occupation.
  • Do I have to deduct CPP, EI and employment tax from the foreign worker?"
    Employers are responsible for deducting the same taxes as they would from their Canadian employees.
  • Do I have to provide accommodation to the foreign worker?
    We can assist your company in finding accommodation for your foreign employees for a small fee, or you can choose to help the workers secure their accommodations. The employer must ensure that the employee's accommodations are no greater than 33% of the employee's gross wage for low-skilled workers. Temporary foreign workers usually choose to share accommodations to lower the cost of living.
  • How much do your services cost?
    Our company has several packages available to suit your needs.
  • Do I need to sign a contract?
    You will be required to sign a contract for either a one or two-year period. However, if for some reason you no longer need the worker, you may terminate the contract provided that it is done in accordance with the provincial labour laws in your province.
  • How long can I employ a Foreign Worker?
    There are currently no restrictions on the length of employment. As long as both the employer and the employee meet the Temporary Foreign Worker Program requirements, they may renew indefinitely.
  • Aside from wages, are there other costs associated with getting a Foreign Worker?"
    If you are hiring a lower-skill worker, you will be responsible for purchasing a return flight for the worker as an employer. If you are hiring a skilled worker, you are not required to pay the flight costs.
  • Can I hire a part-time Temporary Foreign worker?
    All positions must be full-time. However, the number of hours that qualify as full-time varies significantly from province to province. It can be as little as 30 hours per week, depending on which province the Foreign Worker is employed in. There are some exceptions, such as a Temporary Foreign Worker holding an open work permit or a study permit.


Sign up for payroll  and tax services today

Found your caregiver?

We will take care of the rest.


  • Registering you as an employer.

  • Paying your caregiver or nanny via direct deposit.

  • Producing pay stubs and receipts each pay period.

  • All payments, calculations and taxes are done for you and always on time.

bottom of page